Tuesday 15 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope everybody's 2013 will brings you all the joy and fulfilment you are looking in life.

It's been an eventful holiday season, my day job required a lot of my attention and has caused me to re-evaluate a my life and career goals, but gaming wise, I got in a few games of Geezers Shut it! and have been playing lots of Dust Tactics.

I managed to get a Dust Tactics League/ club setup in Hong Kong, with lots of help of course.

Projects for 2013 include:

1) Getting my Stalag Luft III (The Great Escape) miniatures to Dragon Painting Services and have them painted so my friends and I can have a game.

2) Organizing and playing that giant WW3 game of 'Cold War Gone Hot' with Russians vs. BAOR with American armour support. (Which will probably be March at this rate as I have just agreed to run Dust Tactics in February for a few friends who want to play!)

3) Painting up the Batman: Arkham Asylum and Judge Dredd miniatures I ordered over the holiday period, they will be a labour of love and will be something I just paint for myself because I want them done a certain way.

So many things to play! With so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment